Get a free quote
Explore your world
Multifocal Lens Implantation
Australian Medical Travel is a proud member of the Medical Tourism Association and an Australian owned and operated company.
We can help you understand your options by providing you with information on low cost alternatives for safe health care services across the globe. Our team of medical and administrative professionals personally travel to inspect internationally accredited hospitals and practitioners so that you can make an informed choice about planning and booking your dental or cosmetic procedure abroad.
Make an enquiry about the type of procedure you would like to do we will contact you by phone and /or email with the information about the procedure, let us know if you want us to call you and answer any further questions that you might have.
Australian Medical Travel will arrange an online consultation with the hospital medical team regarding your particular case. You will be asked to send completed medical history and upload photos on the hospital secure portal. You will then receive detailed treatment plan as well as a quote and a recommended length of stay in your destination.
Before making any travel arrangements, we will confer with the surgeon and confirm the date with you. We will arrange your hotel and transfers; our travel co-coordinator will contact you. At this stage, an itinerary and an invoice of your trip will be sent to you. You will pay the hospital directly on the day of your surgery.
Upon your arrival, we will organize a driver to pick you up and take you to the hotel. The following day in the morning we will organize a driver to take you to the hospital for your appointment. We will come to meet you to help with hospital check-in/out. Your driver will then take you back to the hotel. While still in your destination, you will have one or two follow-up appointments with your surgeon. We will notify you of this at the appropriate time.
We will arrange your airport transfers back to the airport and we will do regular follow up with you for up to 6 months after your return home just to make sure you are fully recovered and have no regrets.
- An australian citizen or permanent resident
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must be exployed and earning at least $30,000 gross p.a. from all sources, with a maximum of 50% from Centrelink
- No loan or credit card default in the last five years, or paid default in last three years
- No current or discharged bankrupts
- Paid Telco defaults over $1,000 are not acceptable
- File age > 2 years for applicants aged over 25 years
- Full time or part-time for > six (6) months in current or prior role
- Causal employment > nine (9) months
- Self exployed for last two full financial years & tax assessments completed