Dr Thanakom Laisakul
Plastic Surgeon PPSI
His special interests include:
- Breast surgery
- Face surgery
- Body contouring
- Medical School, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, 1988-1994
- Certificate in General Surgery, Songklanakarind Hospital, Songklanakarind University 1994-1998
- Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University 2000-2002
- General Surgeon, Trang Hospital 1998-2000
- Head of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Unit, Trang Hospital 2002-2003
- Plastic Surgeon, Rajavadee Beauty Center, Bangkok Rayong Hospital 2003-2012
- Plastic Surgeon Phuket International Aesthetic Center 2012-present
- ASEAN Congress of Plastic Surgery, Singapore 2002
- International Congress of Minimal Invasive Plastic Surgery, Seoul, South Korea 2009
- BK Dongyang Korea-China Aesthetic Surgery Symposium, Seoul, South Korea 2010
- Melbourne Advanced Facial Anatomy Course, Melbourne, Australia 2011
- 49th Art of Rhinoplasty Course, San Francisco, USA 2011
- 1 month visit Zeeba Clinic of Dr.Bahman Guyuron, University Hospital CWR Cleveland, Ohio, USA 2011
- Medical Licensure: Medical Council of Thailand, 1999, License Number: 19982
- Thai Certified Board of General Surgery, 2000
- Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2003
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand (ThSAPS) 2006
- Thai Medical Council
- The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of Thailand
- The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand (ThSAPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Carboxymethylchitosan, Alginate and Tulle Gauze Wound Dressings: A Comparative Study in the Treatment of Partial-thickness Wound. The 13th ASEAN congress of Plastic Surgery, 2006.
- Hypertrophic Scars and Keloids. Update in General Surgery : Basic Science in Surgery Volume 2, 2008, ISBN 978-974-06-7360-6.
- Infected Burn Wounds Treatment with Combined Nanocrystalline Silver Dressing and Negative Pressure Wound Therapy in BMA Medical College and Vajira Hospital, Thai
- Journal of Burn Injury, 2009, volume 5, page 11-16.
- Bacterial Profile in Burn Patients in BMA Medical College and Vajira Hospital.
- Vajira Medical Journal, 2009, volume 3, page 253-260.